Sunday, February 5, 2012

Cute, Cuddly, Adorable Owl Change Purse



Isn't this little guy the CUTEST thing ever? 
Yes, I think so too. 
While I'm not sharing a pattern for you guys to make him (I'm being very selfish with him. Shame on me), you can buy your very own little owl change purse from my store.


I'm in the process of making more colors and smaller/larger purses of animal designs. Mostly owls, because all the stylized owls I've been seeing around are super adorable and I love them. So I decided to jump on the bandwagon. Oh yeah! 


I've got more colors and designs coming up. Expect to see a Snowy Owl change purse, Barn Owl change purse, and a Tawny Owl change purse! Plus other nifty colored ones. 


Don't resist this cuteness, you can buy the little guy here!

No comments:

Post a Comment